Monday, June 16, 2008

catching up

i feel like i havent posted in so long--and it's true, i havent. every time i pick something from my train case or try something new, i tell myself i need to post about it, but i havent. there has been so much going on, it's been hard to find time to post and now that i am actually posting, i don't have a specific product in my head.

it's summer now and there are so so so many new things i want. i've been on an extended shopping spree so it's a little bit hard justifying why exactly i need new makeup when i know that i dont (and everyone else probably knows that too).

i will say i have my eye on a new summer fragrance. something citrusy and crisp, but with a tiny floral note. i just want to feel fresh and invigorated with one spritz. i am also looking for the perfect coral lip, which i havent found yet. i've been doing a lot of neutral eyes because my dark circles are especially bad these days, but i want to try soft, pretty, brights on my lids. maybe i will get extra sleep tonight and try that tomorrow.