Tuesday, February 12, 2008


once upon a time i used to love the body shop. i loved the little fragrance bar and their lotions and potions. i distinctly remember some oatmeal/honey mask that i obsessed over. i dont know what happened in my mind that changed, but i havent been to the body shop in years. and then i was. and i remembered why i loved it in the first place. it was like reconnecting with an old friend or riding a bike (another thing i havent done in years).

right now it's winter, i've been sick -- and me and my skin are feeling blah. in an effort to remedy that, i've been drinking as much water as i possibly can and using the body shop's Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask. it makes me feel like that tiny little act has completely hydrated and replenished my skin. i've been using it almost every night as a special little pampering treat.