Sunday, November 4, 2007

lip lip hooray


it's been a while since my last post--staying on top of the fall tv season, catching up on my magazines and hanging out with friends has kept me pretty busy. but i had to come out of my cozy little hibernation to wax poetic about Shiseido The Makeup Automatic Lip Crayon in LC3. i have more glosses and lipsticks than any girl has a right to, but it is my right and i will continue to amass as many as possible, as i am in search of perfection.

this glides on so smoothly; it's a pencil but it has the look of a gloss. and the color? the color is so sweet and luscious--it stains your lips like you just ate strawberries or were eating a popsicle. it's lovely and bright, but so pretty and natural at the same time. i definitely need to pick up some more--and so do you!