Sunday, November 4, 2007

all made up?

i am obsessed with that pretty, no-makeup makeup look--all the cute girls on tv are sporting it. i can't seem to get it no matter how hard i try. well, that's not exactly true--i can create it, but by lunch it looks like i am not wearing any makeup, which is completely infuriating because it takes a considerable amount of time to get that no-makeup makeup look. ironic, isnt it?

it's all about clean skin, flushed cheeks and a pretty pout. but unlike all the girls on tv, the difference with me is, i dont have makeup artists running around after me and touching me up. if only! and i guess i could do that on my own, but it seems like a silly waste of time in real life. i cant spend half my life in the bathroom or any shiny reflective surface fixing up my face when there is so much life to live, work to get done, friends to appreciate and the world to see.

i guess i will just start with reapplying lipstick after lunch.