Tuesday, November 13, 2007

sephora is killing me





i got my sephora holiday catalog last thursday and THEY ARE KILLING ME.

i know it's not personal and they dont mean to, but they are. THEY ARE KILLING ME.

i want everything. i look at it every day and i put post-its on everything i want. needless to say the catalog is covered because i want EVERYTHING. i am not exaggerating.

and the fairies are so pretty--it's really a work of art. now i know i can't stroll into the office with the obviously fake eyelashes and confetti on my face, but i am in serious awe of the beautiful images and the amount of work that must have gone into that shoot.

the brilliant sorceress and snow sprite spreads in particular are especially torturous. i am dying, dying, dying to get my hands on Too Faced Sparkle Glamour Gloss, Nars Eye Shadow in Night Snow and Benefit Miss Popularity. they are all so sparkly and pretty--and i am a sucker for shimmer and sparkle.

i am seriously restraining myself from hitting sephora and there are at least 2 near my office and one near my apartment. self control should be a gift with purchase.