Sunday, January 28, 2007

just gorgeous!


As Bree Van De Kamp Hodge, Marcia Cross looks amazing. The hair is glorious, the skin is radiant and the makeup is sublime. It’s normal looking women like this in Hollywood, the ones who aren’t Botoxed to an inch of their lives or have had so much plastic surgery they end up looking like frozen caricatures of themselves that make me think aging isn’t such a scary concept.

Now for some reason, every Monday morning, I want to look like Bree Van De Kamp Hodge. I don’t know what it is about Mondays, but there is just something about the first day of the week, which makes me want to look like a put-together WASP. Usually, I am running so late that I barely end up looking like Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman is gorgeous and another example of a normal-looking woman, but on that show they don’t glam her up very much). It’s Sunday night and tomorrow is another day, and another chance to strive for the perfection of Bree Van De Kamp Hodge.