Thursday, December 7, 2006

my eyes don't always have it





i have terrible dark circles. no matter how much sleep i get or what lightening products i use, i still have them. what makes it worse is that i am pretty fair, so it always seems like i have this dark, purplish tint under my eyes. it's unfortunate, but it's true, and it's also genetic (thanks, Mom). i always worry that it's the first thing people notice about me (that poor girl should really get more sleep!), and it's the one thing i would change about my appearance. unfortunately, there aren't any genies or magic lamps laying around my apartment to make wishes on so i have to make due with concealer. i have pretty much tried everything (if there is something you think is amazing, please send me an email at tiltzybeauty@gmail.com), but right now the two things that allow me to pass for a human being are the Lola Highlighting pencil and Laura Mercier Secret Concealer. after all of my makeup is done, i put the Lola pencil under my eyes and follow it up with the Laura Mercier. i have to reapply later in the day, but since mine are so bad, i think that either of these products or the combination of both will work for anyone.

get your own Lola Highlighting Pencil now!

get your own Laura Mercier Secret Concealer now!