Saturday, November 25, 2006

the new twinkle in my eye...



i think i love urban decay’s heavy metal glitter eyeliner so much i invent reasons to wear it. it will make me look wide-awake! it will put a gleam in my eye! it’s so damn pretty! (especially in pyrotechnics.) you can put it in the corner of your eyes for a little glitter, wear it alone or with your favorite eyeliner. i wear it out at night, i wear it to work, i even wear it when i need a little pick me up. sparkly things makes me happy. i’d been looking for something like this a while ago, but could only find glitter eyeliner in pencil form so I’d pretty much given up on a liquid version. then a few months ago, my friend JU told me about it and it’s been in rotation ever since. this will be especially pretty during the holidays when you want to rock that glittery, winter sprite look.

get your own now!